Tip:

Click on the pictures to see them full size.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Halloween preparations....


So I saw these cute candy jars on the Internet and decided it would be fun for Bryce and I to make them for the cousins and the Grandma's. So we found jars at Ikea - and bought candy and sat down and made them yesterday. We had fun making them - and I think they came out cute. They have candy corn on the bottom, Marshmellow ghosts around the sides and wrapped candy in the middle. (Shhh - don't tell the kids or the grandmas!)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute! I love the black Boo strip around the lid. Is that ribbon?

Teri said...

Hey Cindy - yes - ribbon from Walmart. There were "Boo to You" signs all over Disney - so we liked this ribbon.

Penny said...

Teri, those are so cute! It makes me want to do some halloween crafts. :)

Anonymous said...

They're really cute Teri.