Tip:

Click on the pictures to see them full size.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Suns up – So rise an shine

We slept great on the train – but even so I was up at first light. Ready to watch the countryside go by. I didn’t want to waste my time sleeping! Next thing I know, sleepy head is climbing down to join me, he is too excited to sleep too, and he hates to get up early.

DSCN1895 DSCN1898

So I quickly learn that photography out the window of an 80mph train isn't so easy. Since we are up – we might as well head to early breakfast.

DSCN1903 DSCN1904

I tried to warn him, smile or not, I’m using it on my blog. I guess it isn’t cool to take pictures at breakfast, or so the face seems to indicate. He he, teens are fun.

We saw tons of deer – they are out all day and lots of little baby ones. But the train passes them in a flash, so no photos. We saw lots of small towns, imagine being a teen growing up there!

DSCN1909 DSCN1938

I got to go to a Wine tasting party on the train, and we ate well. It was a great trip.

DSCN1957 DSCN1949

We arrived to East Glacier park, got our car and room and then headed out to explore. We drove up to Two Medicine lake in the park for a bit and then back to town to get groceries and head to bed.

DSCN1970 DSCN1966

No comments: