Tip:

Click on the pictures to see them full size.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wild Adventures

(NOTE - this trip was the first two weeks of August - but I am a slow blogger - so just trying to catch up.)


I had promised Bryce that on the way home, we would stop at Wild Adventures in Valdosta, GA. The eighth graders at his school had gone there on the way home from their 8th grade trip. We had fun - but it wasn't as exciting as we had hoped. (this is about 1/3 of the park - it was pretty big) We loved the water park - but many of the rides were a lot rougher than we are used to (at Busch Gardens) and actually hurt. There needs to be more theming and music and less concrete. But it was a nice day.
I went down these tall slides - once. Can you say "Wedgie!"
Bryce wend down every slide - many times. He met a boy and they ran around for a couple of hours. Gave me a chance to get pictures - then chill in a chair and read!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun water pictures! I hate those wedgie slides. I did one ONCE, too!

Anonymous said...

I can remember when you wouldn't go down a slide at all! -The Dad